Permanent Regional Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Regional Revenue Manager
MRK are pleased to be working with this incredibly well-known, prominent UK business with the recruitment for a Regional Revenue Manager on a permanent basis. The role will be based in West London.
This job would suit someone with experience of working in a variety of commercial roles with a proven background of effective commercial decision making and team management.
We’re proud to be exclusively working with this globally recognised brand on a project to bring a number of talented revenue management professionals into the business in a range of different positions. They have an attitude to improve and enhance the industry in which they are part of, providing great training and development opportunities within a fast-paced open plan environment.
The successful individual will have over 3-5 years Revenue Management experience with proven experience of getting things done and driving beneficial change. They will have experience of presenting work quickly and accurately using the highest standards of presentation skills, so it is important you have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate across the company at appropriate level. Experience of working in a pressurised environment where good time management skills and prioritisation are critical to achieving deadlines, often under pressure, is important for this role.
* Accountable for defining & implementing commercial strategies to achieve optimal unit revenue results for the delivery of regional Revenue targets
* Performance manage team providing coaching, expertise & guidance to deliver optimal results
* Review & monitor revenue performance in order to identify inventory control & pricing actions to improve outcomes
* Develop improvement strategies, including trialling & testing new initiatives
* Contribute to on-going development of inventory & pricing best practice including across teams
* Act as the market-facing expert for regional area(s) to relevant commercial teams (including partners)
* Part of Commercial team for Crisis Management Team (CMT) in place of taking part in the Customer Response Team (CRT)
* There is an expectation that you will undertake adhoc work on an exceptional basis or provide relevant cover for other team tasks
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Revenue Manager seeing their future as Regional Revenue Manager in an exciting and well-established business.
For more information about this role or any other Regional Revenue Manager jobs in West London please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
110 total views, 3 today