Permanent Regional Revenue Manager
Regional Revenue Manager
Based near Northamptonshire our client is a successful hospitality business seeking a Regional Revenue Manager to join their revenue management team on a permanent basis. This can be either a hybrid or remote working role.
This job would suit someone with at least 5 years’ experience in a Revenue Management or commercial role within the travel/leisure sector.
This company has a varied and complimentary portfolio of products with a varied customer base so there is plenty for the business to understand further in looking more strategically at its revenue management function.
The successful individual will have strong commercial acumen with experience of working in a cross functional role. This person will have the ability to drive change, including process improvement for internal & external customers, and have excellent communication skills through to executive level. They will be highly numerate with strong analytical skills. SAS qualification is not essential, but desirable for this role.
* Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Inventory Management & Pricing team
* Develop & implement the strategic plan for the team with on-going review to include setting the strategy for mitigating utilisation risks.
* Review analysis and actions taken by the team to ensure effective delivery of inventory management and pricing objectives and championing solutions to issues and risks.
* To ensure that accurate, timely and meaningful analysis and insight is provided to the business to drive action and enhance the forecasting process in order to achieve business goals.
* Lead the Merchandising meetings with Marketing to ensure effective usage of inventory, ensuring promotions happen at the right time and at the right price.
* Maintain a strong, trusting working relationship with the Commercial & Sourcing Team, Global RM colleagues, Marketing, Operations and Finance.
* On-going focus on process improvement, eliminating manual tasks wherever possible
* Involvement in global initiatives/projects as required.
This is a great role for an ambitious Regional Revenue Manager seeing their future in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Regional Revenue Manager jobs in Northampshire please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
70 total views, 4 today