Permanent Reservations and Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Reservations and Revenue Manager
Based in London, our client is a well-established hospitality business who are looking for a Reservations and Revenue Manager to join their team.
This role would suit an individual who is analytical, data focused and has excellent communication skills. The candidate will be experienced, dynamic and an enthusiastic team member to drive up bookings for their owners, look after their guests and help grow the business.
This is a UK-based company who offers luxury accommodation to its guests. They are situated in a prestigious London location.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Revenue/Reservations Manger who will be accountable for reporting on trends and providing proposed income figures.
* Manage the guest experience before, during and after booking ensuring their guests are handled professionally, are comfortable and return to us.
* Knowledge of Elina PMS, Cubilis and an interest in social media would be an advantage.
* Take reservations from and provide quotes to guests and corporate clients promptly) via email, in person, phone and other booking sites.
* Upsell as appropriate and arrange any maintenance, cleaning and daily maid service if requested or required in conjunction with housekeeping, property team and maintenance staff.
* Communicate with guests before arrival and after departure to encourage repeat bookings and feedback/reviews.
* Have responsibility for manging revenue, yield and planning
* Source potential areas of growth and relevant IT software to enable this
* Analyse booking patterns and generate reports and forecasts for the board
* Monitor competitor performance to ensure rates are attractive and achievable
* Manage rates and analyse the competition.
* Look for alternative revenue streams and incentives in order to maximise their income.
* To support the daily running of the office by providing flexibility in your working day to ensure that the business priorities and efficiencies are met.
For more information about this role or any other Reservations and Revenue Manager job roles in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
161 total views, 1 today