Permanent Reservations Manager
Based in London, our client is a prestigious hotel who is currently seeking a Reservations Manager to join their passionate and dedicated Reservations team.
This job would suit an experienced Reservations Manager who will be in charge of the day to day operations; looking after the team and making sure that exceptional service has been consistently delivered. You’ll need to be sales driven as well as organised and efficient in order to ensure room rates are updated and sales are maximised.
This company is a well-established hotel in an affluent location of London, with a strong history of providing a personalised service and delighting guests. With recent new additions to this prestigious hotel which is constantly evolving and is a true London icon.
The successful individual will have previous experience of working within the hotel sector, in a managerial role, with strong leadership skills including a high level of attention to detail. You will be personable and friendly as well as having a confident telephone manner. It is desirable for the candidate to be a multi-tasker and have experience in managing a high level of enquiries.
* Previous experience of working in a similar role; managing a high performing reservation team and a large inventory of multiple room types
* High level of communication, coaching and organisational skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Previous detailed experience of Opera, Delphi, Excel, Synxis or similar
* Knowledge of revenue management systems such as IDeaS and experience of rate and inventory management and forecasting (this would be an advantage)
For more information about this role or any other Reservations Manager jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
16 total views, 2 today