Permanent Revenue Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is a well-known, global company looking for a Revenue Analyst to join their team on a 12 month contract.
This job would suit a Revenue Analyst with hotel commercial experience. The job will involve maximising revenue and profits for hotels and supporting growth by assisting the Senior Management Team and Cluster Revenue Managers in the strategic coordination of revenue management processes and procedures.
This company is a market leader with sites around the world. The business has seen dramatic growth and is renowned for staff training and development.
The successful individual will have practical revenue management experience with sound knowledge of the day to day management and operations of a revenue management department. It is essential the candidate has strong analytical and communication skills along with great organisational and IT abilities, especially within Excel. The ability to analyse data and identify trends is essential as is the ability to manage extensive amounts of information and provide constrictive comments.
Duties will include:
* Ensure consistent process & procedures for all hotels being managed by covering all the Revenue Analysts’ production tasks as and when necessary
* Ensure the delivery of a reliable and versatile reporting package to all stakeholders within the assigned deadlines
* Ensure that sales and pricing strategies are based on sound commercial judgement through effective analysis and reporting
* Ensure professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures
* Maintain effective and regular communication with all stakeholders to ensure that all relevant requests, which enable the implementation of optimal strategies and controls are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner
* Drive the innovation of the Revenue Analyst department by engaging in project work and responsibilities that actively enhance the performance and scope of the Revenue Analyst Team’s capabilities
* Update, process, generate and distribute daily, weekly and monthly revenue management reports
* Produce, ensure accuracy and distribute reports and other materials for regular meetings and business processes including, but not confined to, Business Focus Meeting packs, Month End Packs and Monthly Meeting Packs
* Complete Revenue Analyst daily/weekly/monthly tasks, including the distribution of Senior Team reporting alongside other duties, and take ownership of said tools/reports on a rolling annual basis. Ownership includes maintenance, support and innovation of currently owned tools/processes through the use of evolving technical skills
* Perform the above tasks with the use of various systems including Microsoft Excel, Access & Outlook alongside the use of VBA & SQL coding languages
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Analyst, jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
40 total views, 1 today