Permanent Revenue Analyst
Based in Central London, our client is successful and growing UK based hotel brand who are looking for a Revenue Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an individual with a minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a data analyst or pricing type of position whilst having to deliver information to key stakeholders. The candidate will be a proactive individual who feels confident in taking decisions.
This is a dynamic, expanding company with an impeccable reputation as a market leader. The company has an excellent track record of success and has been developing this team in recent years to be a central part of the business.
The successful individual will be commercial focused, analytically minded and a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills. You will be a highly organised team player with meticulous attention to detail, the ability to problem solve, prioritise and multi-task, also with experience of using Office applications.
Duties will include:
* Setting up of individual hotel pricing & selling strategies for short/ medium and long term delivery
* Working with Revenue Management team to ensure pricing strategies keep within best practises and continuously improved
* Set up price strategies by segment based on keys KPM and criteria
* Analyse data intakes to spot new trends, new opportunities / risks, and take relevant price actions when deviating from expectations
* Carrying out accurate room forecasting on weekly/monthly basis
* Daily monitoring of competitiveness v market
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Analyst jobs in Central London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
93 total views, 1 today