Permanent Revenue Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Surrey, our dynamic and competitive client seeks a Revenue Analyst who can join the team on a permanent basis.
This role would suit an individual with previous experience in market planning, revenue management or business analysis who can implement system enhancements and decision making tools.
This is a dynamic, expanding company with an impeccable reputation as a market leader. The company has an excellent track record of success and are renowned for staff development through established training and continued support. The successful individual will be commercial focused, analytically minded and a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills. You will be a highly organised team player with meticulous attention to detail, the ability to problem solve, prioritise and multi-task, also with experience of using Office applications and leisure-based reservation systems are preferred.
Duties will Include:
* Responsible for decisions that drive in excess of $100M in revenue
* Responsible for development and communication of a strategic business plan for each product. This includes determining strategies on pricing, inventory management, distribution strategies and constantly analysing performance to ensure revenue maximisation.
* Communicate status of current business environment and strategies regarding assigned products to Sales, Marketing, and other relevant stakeholders
* Contribute to the sourcing forecast, represent the UK market at key sourcing calls and communicate outcome and actions to key stakeholders
* Own communication to internal stakeholders on both strategic and tactical price messaging.
* Core input and delivery of robust product Game Plans with management
* Ensure UK market track/booking curves on all products represents changes in booking trends and accurately reflects year on year changes to product, special events, promotional activity and pricing strategies for both volume and revenue
* Contribute towards internal communications and co-ordination of the UK market’s promotional messages through major marketing campaigns.
* Track competitor activity and policies to provide consistent competitor analysis insight
* Ensure adequate availability on promotional lead rates
* Develops an understanding sf distribution and highlights under performance by trade partners on specific product – giving guidance to Sales
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Analyst jobs in Surrey, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
141 total views, 1 today