Permanent Revenue Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, our client is an exciting, instantly recognised and growing company looking for a Revenue Analyst to join their team.
This job would suit an individual with a minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a data analyst or pricing type of position whilst having to deliver information to key stakeholders. The candidate will be a proactive individual who feels confident in taking decisions.
This is a dynamic, expanding company with an impeccable reputation as a market leader. The company has an excellent track record of success and has been developing this team in recent years to be a central part of the business.
The successful individual will be commercial focused, analytically minded and a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills. You will be a highly organised team player with meticulous attention to detail, the ability to problem solve, prioritise and multi-task, also with experience of using Office applications.
* Consistently deliver regular, accurate reporting in a timely manner
* Develop reporting capabilities across the business regular analysis and interpretation of data
* Own and develop complex Excel based reports and tools required by the business
* Work closely with hotel and support teams to ensure the commercial strategy is delivered consistently, ensuring that the sales and marketing teams have all the information they need
* Contribute to pricing decisions at a very detailed level and ensure these are delivered accurately
* Work off own initiative to conduct analysis and feedback insight to the sales and marketing teams on a regular basis.
For more information about this role or any other Pricing Analyst job roles in Luton, Bedfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
151 total views, 1 today