Permanent Revenue Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This role is responsible for driving the revenue across the routes. This is achieved by owning a group of trains to ensure Avanti West Coast maximises the revenue and returns from each train whilst managing overcrowding.
Here are just a few essentials of the job…
- Deliver and exceed the route revenue target through the development and management of the Yield Management Strategies with the Route team, whilst working with the business analyst to identify opportunities and risks.
- Act as the Sales force of Revenue Management, influencing as required and gaining buy in to the strategy
- Daily reporting/data collection for all routes as required
- Develop an understanding of the market dynamics impacting the relevant routes including airline and other TOC operators where applicable.
- Plan for and amend train set ups for special events
- Be responsible for opening their trains in NRS for days with no special events/adjustments
- Create and maintain commercial rules that deliver the best mix of fare products
- Manage the acceptance of and pricing for Group traffic
How to Applyhttps://www.avantiwestcoast.co.uk/about-us/careers
115 total views, 1 today