Permanent Revenue Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Solihull, Birmingham, our client seeks a Revenue Analyst to join their Revenue Management team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a good analyst to be responsible for supporting the Group Revenue Manager with the coordination and regular production of revenue management reporting and identifying areas of improvement within revenue performance through data analysis.
Our client is a multi-award-winning international hospitality company operating over the world having expanded their hotel portfolio during the last 12 months.
The successful individual will be a strong analyst – not necessarily having been gained in revenue management – with excellent Excel and good communication skills. A good eye for detail and the ability to use data to find solutions and create reports for the business is essential in this role.
* Collate and edit commentary from the hotels in order to produce required reporting material
* Provide commentary and insight into revenue management performance at group level, and identifying areas of opportunity for improvement
* Provide insight and analysis into performance in markets where there’s multiple properties for the benefit of all hotels in said market.
* Make suggestions for strategic improvements based on analytical findings.
* Evaluate potential risks attached to suggestions made.
* Support teams in making any recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues.
* Support with business critical project implementation as required.
This is a great role for an ambitious Revenue Analyst seeing their future in a growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Analyst jobs in Solihull, Birmingham, please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability
290 total views, 2 today