Permanent Revenue Analyst
Based in Hertfordshire, our exciting, instantly recognised and growing client are looking for a Revenue Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a strong analyst, ideally working in a revenue management team, to work closely with Revenue Managers to help support with achieving the revenue and occupancy targets for the year by providing informative analysis and making recommendations for trading decisions.
This is a dynamic, expanding company with an impeccable reputation as a market leader. The company has an excellent track record of success and has been developing this team in recent years to be a central part of the business.
The successful individual will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience in handling and manipulating large quantities of data. They will have strong fact-gathering and research skills, with excellent attention to detail. Strong Excel skills are also required for this role.
* Support the Revenue Manager to maximise revenue and achieve the tariff budget and target occupancy.
* Manage accommodation inventory by break to ensure maximisation of revenue.
* Monitor sales and highlight areas of opportunity and risk.
* Provide revenue and occupancy forecasts to inform the wider business of sales performance vs budget.
* Make recommendations for price changes based on sales performance by break and accommodation type.
* Conduct ad-hoc analysis of sales data and feedback insights to the revenue managers and wider Sales and Marketing team to aid decision making and strategy.
* Provide essential information to the marketing team to support email and other promotional activity, this includes holiday dates, prices and terms and conditions.
* Upload price changes to the reservation system and make checks to ensure that the best prices are visible to guests.
* Update and refresh reports, key to supporting the Revenue Managers with daily decision making.
* Ensure that accurate data and budgets are feeding the trading target curves and update the targets as required.
This is a great role for an ambitious Revenue Analyst looking for their next step in a growing business having full responsibility over a section of revenue.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Analyst jobs in Hertfordshire please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
24 total views, 2 today