Permanent Revenue Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in London, our FTSE 100 client are looking for a Revenue Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a hybrid working role with 3 days in the office.
This job would suit someone with experience of working in revenue management analyst position. This role will be accountable for ensuring the maximisation of revenue by optimising the contribution generated from one of their global Sales Regions.
The company are one of the world’s largest logistics organisations, with an impressive portfolio of well-recognised large brands.
The successful individual will be highly analytical and good at decision making, which is essential for maximizing market revenues in this role. Strong communication skills are essential for this role as you will be negotiating and managing stakeholders across the business which is a key element of your day-to-day work, and you need to have confidence in your decisions. You will be an effective communicator and will be able to express complex data and ideas clearly, verbally and written.
* Regular and ad-hoc analysis to drive key decision-making activity in Revenue Management
* Define and deliver market Pricing Strategies to ensure optimal prices are being offered based on historical and market information across key market performance variables
* Closely monitor competitor activity and Market share sources and ensure rapid response to changes in the competitive landscape
* Support in the management of Pricing and Inventory forecasting
* Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure market actions and strategies align to deliver an optimal strategy
* Collaborate effectively with commercial functions to identify and drive new initiatives
* Ensure strong utilisation of both capacity and pricing agreements
* Actively engage with the continuous improvement agenda across the department
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious analyst seeing their future in an exciting and growing business.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Analyst jobs in London please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
105 total views, 1 today