Permanent Revenue and Distribution Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Revenue and Distribution Manager
Based in London, our client is looking for a Revenue and Distribution Manager to join their team.
This is a well-known, growing and innovative company with an who are making a real impression on the industry. The company are global with a lot to offer employees in terms of growth and development.
The successful individual will be analytically minded and a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills. You will be a highly organised team player with meticulous attention to detail, the ability to problem solve, prioritise and multi-task, also with experience of using Office applications and leisure-based reservation systems are preferred.
* Utilise the revenue management systems and tools to ensure that revenue and profit are maximised.
* Effectively maintain and monitor room availability and rates on each channel of distribution, ensuring rate parity is kept at all times.
* Ensure the hotel is taking part in Leading Hotels of the World’s marketing programs and load these on GDS.
* Open/close and change rates as well as restrictions on all channels outside the 30-day window.
* Correctly and in a timely manner load corporate rates and group rates for Conventions on GDS and the hotel’s website when needed.
* Extract and effectively utilise data from PMS for decision making processes for changes in rate or restrictions.
* Develop and advise on the suitability of different rate structures within the hotel
* Assist in the selection and design of appropriate advertising/marketing tools and programmes and to assist to measure their effectiveness.
* Monitor and check the efficiency of our website and e marketing campaign
* Manage a pre-determined number of on-line accounts, developing promotions and on-line marketing for need periods throughout the year.
* Maintain relevant action plans and sale strategies for each account and ensure all information on all distribution channels is correct and regularly updated.
* Proactively research potential new on-line accounts and partners, acting on all new e-commerce opportunities, achieving a pre-set volume of face-to-face sales appointments on a weekly/monthly basis.
* Compile and execute monthly sales action plans with budgets as agreed with Director of Sales communicating any obstacles to completing action plans.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue and Distribution job roles in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
144 total views, 1 today