Permanent Revenue Director
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Director of Revenue
Based in London, our client is an international band looking for a Director of Revenue to join their team.
This job would suit someone with a strong background in revenue management with prior experience of working in a high-end hotel operation. The key responsibility will be to maximize
room that requires daily attention to the Property Management System, any Distribution Channel the hotel utilises, potential group contracts, potential need periods, booking patterns, competitive set news, etc.
The successful individual will have great analytical skills and technical aptitude. The candidate must have excellent communication and organisational skills with knowledge of Hotel systems. A proven track record of growing profits and controlling costs across an operation is essential.
Duties will include:
* Provide input into the different booking lead times of market segments to facilitate future control
* Monitor and control the hotel’s inventory on a daily basis by setting restrictions on the number of rooms that can be sold in each market segment
* Complete forecasts (3-day, 10-day, 30-day and 90-day)
* Update booking curve and history spreadsheets daily
* Prepares Month end reports for Executive Committee and General Manager
* Predict future demand and proactively set controls for managing demand and maximizing revenues
* Proactively study future bookings from representation and imposes appropriate controls to maximize revenues, and ensure that once configured, reservations maintain all systems with accurate representation of hotels
* Provide input into market perception based on shifting trends on future demand
* Overall responsible for accurate room-night and revenue forecasting, with input from Sales for Group forecasts
* Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Opera, Delphi)
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Director jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
167 total views, 1 today