Permanent Revenue & Distribution Manager
Based in London, our leading client seeks a revenue manager to join their team as Revenue & Distribution Manager on a permanent basis, offering hybrid working.
This job would suit someone with a minimum of 2 years revenue management experience with proven success in implementing revenue management and distribution strategies. A minimum of 1 years experience in developing people is also preferable.
This company are a well-regarded, innovative hospitality business, who have a great sustainability plan in place with impressive growth plans.
The successful individual must be a strong revenue manager who is commercially minded and has a keen interest in professional development and driving innovation with a positive ‘can do’ attitude. For this role you must have deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and experience in using Mews PMS, SiteMinder, SynXis and Salesforce SaaS products is preferable.
* Lead and develop the revenue management and distribution strategy and manage day to day yielding operations.
* Provide daily pick up analysis with strategy adjustments implemented and reported.
* Conduct weekly revenue management meetings with hotels and their respective GMs within the group to ensure collaboration and instill a revenue management culture.
* Manage and lead the overall distribution strategy with responsibility for developing relationships with all third party distribution partners to ensure we are maximising channel opportunities including OTAs, GDS partners and wholesaler partners.
* Create and develop pricing strategies for all segments in conjunction with sales and Head of Commercial to ensure competitiveness whilst maintaining a keen focus on key revenue management metrics.
* Ensure all systems and channels are configured and implemented accurately in line with company standards.
* Responsible for best practice standards in the field of revenue management and distribution
* Evaluate performance of distribution partners and put strategies in place to ensure delivery of results.
* Reduce the cost of distribution by being aware of market trends and improvements in technology that lead to new routes to market.
* Lead the annual budget process, analysing prior performance and use market intelligence to make informed recommendations.
This is a great role for an ambitious Revenue Manager seeing their future as Revenue & Distribution Manager in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue & Distribution Manager jobs in London please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
77 total views, 2 today