Permanent Revenue Executive
We are pleased to be working exclusively with our award-winning client based in Newcastle upon Tyne, who are looking for a Revenue Executive to join their team on a permanent basis with some flexibility to work from home occasionally.
This job would suit someone with previous exposure of working in a revenue management environment, to be responsible for planning and delivering a revenue management strategy for holiday parks, providing support and insight to the Head of Revenue Management.
The company is the largest operator in the UK within their field, selling over half a million holidays and short breaks annually.
The successful individual will have a good sense of commercial awareness and excellent problem-solving skills. They will have good knowledge of working with administrative tasks, with strong analytical and reporting skills. Strong Excel skills, inclusive of reporting, presenting and charting, is needed for this role.
* Engage in weekly strategic revenue meetings, sharing insight and recommendations for driving revenue and planning forthcoming weeks and following year advance sales
* Prepare for strategic revenue meetings with the wider team clearly and concisely presenting overall position and future plans.
* Oversee all aspects of revenue management for specified regions, writing operational & strategic plans, as well as building financial budgets and targets.
* Maximise occupancy and revenue in line with targets and profit improvement plans.
* Manage the duration management across all our products.
* Maintain an expert level of product knowledge, including website content to maximise performance.
* Analyse and recommend booking patterns and market trends to manage performance across all business channels.
* Develop and manage an extensive promotional calendar including offer proposals, execution, and reporting.
* Manage performance versus budget and forecast ensuring all concerns and opportunities are escalated as soon as they arise
* Monitor ancillary sales, developing new and exciting incentives to drive additional revenue, including the creation of new charges/supplements
This is a great developmental role suited to someone who has worked in a Revenue Management, looking to make the step from single site to multi-site, with a clear progression plan to Revenue Manager.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Executive jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
54 total views, 3 today