Permanent Revenue Management Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Here at Marston’s we dream big…. And we’re looking for a Revenue Management Analyst who shares our ambition!
Marston’s Inns operates over 60 hotels with over 1,500 rooms and plans to develop the business further, our portfolio of hotels is already proving hugely popular with customers who enjoy staying with us in a relaxed and inviting setting. This appointment offers a real chance for you to make your mark on our hotels expansion plan over the next 5-10 years, shaping our Inns and Lodges business as it continues to grow.
So, if you’re self-motivated, passionate about hospitality and wish to work in a positive environment for a company that genuinely values and respects its staff – then Marston’s is right up your street. The role includes a competitive bonus scheme, car allowance and a generous rewards and benefits package.
This role will be based at our fantastic Head Office in Wolverhampton.
Our Hotels division has enjoyed rapid expansion and is creating new roles in this area as we fulfil our dynamic growth plans. These roles come with full training and the scope to grow, develop and become a senior part of one of the most influential businesses in the West Midlands.
You’ll be joining the Revenue Team, with a focus on providing commercial and revenue management support across Marston’s Inns. Principally, this will be focussed on achieving revenue growth at each of our hotels by utilising IDeaS revenue management systems and daily rate management of our smaller inns business.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Supporting the Revenue Manager, ensuring that all hotels have appropriate inventory on sale; including liaising with various departments to ensure that offline rooms, complimentary rooms and rate overrides are kept to a minimum in key locations
• Supporting the Revenue Manager with rate-loading and tactical rate decisions, utlisiing the IDeaS Revenue Management System
• Producing a variety reports for the Revenue Team to assist them with appropriate pricing decisions
• Taking accountability for maintaining smooth running of Corporate Accounts and Travel Trade clients
• Planning and support of contract re-negotiations with Corporate Accounts and Travel Trade clients
• Co-ordinating and chairing monthly Travel Trade meetings making recommendations on how to maximise sale opportunities
• Supporting the relationship between Revenue, Customer Services and Operations ensuring SLA’s are maintained
• Undertaking any adhoc analysis required by the Revenue Manager
Who are we looking for?
You’ll preferably be a graduate with experience as an Analyst and possibly have experience of delivering Commercial and Revenue Management support – along with previous hotels/inns experience but this isn’t essential. What will be is your ability to work productively in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
Commercially astute, you can define, monitor and measure success whilst taking the changing conditions and trends in your stride. You’ll have natural enthusiasm and a drive to dream big, always keeping the customer in mind.
What’s more is you’re proficient in Microsoft Office Packages and being trained to an advanced level in Excel would be ideal, but you’re great report-writing, self-motivation and eye for detail is what sets you apart.
How to ApplyFor more information and to apply, please visit: https://vacancies.marstonscareers.co.uk/vacancies/5438/revenue-management-analyst.html
90 total views, 2 today