Permanent Revenue Management Analyst
Revenue Management Analyst
Based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, our client is an ambitious and award-winning leisure company who are looking for a Revenue Management Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a candidate with at least 6 months experience in an Analyst position (ideally revenue management or pricing but not essential) to be responsible for analysing and reporting on the performance of their revenue and sites to help maximise the revenue that is generated across the business.
This is a fast-growing company with sites nationwide and plans to expand considerably over the coming years. With the most recent acquisitions, the business continues to expand rapidly and has further acquisitions expected soon so future progression is guaranteed.
The successful individual will have at least 6 months experience in an analyst job and this would ideally be in a revenue management or pricing environment but isn’t essential. This individual will have good levels of Excel (V Look-Ups, Index Matches etc.) but will also have strong commercial acumen to be able to understand the needs of a business. This role also offers the chance to become an expert in Power BI for the revenue management team.
* Reviewing Business Intelligence reports and providing site managers with regular updates on trading performance vs budget
* Undertaking regular price reviews, taking appropriate action to ensure volume sold & margin achieved is maximised
* Assisting the Revenue Managers in the maintenance of pricing grid templates and ensuring sites and third parties are displaying correct prices
* Working closely with the marketing team to ensure promotional activity maintains revenue and margin in line with targets
* Developing an expert understanding of new Revenue Management system and identifying system improvements
This is a great role for an ambitious Revenue Management Analyst seeing their future in a growing business that can offer progression.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Management Analyst jobs in St Albans, Hertfordshire, please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
74 total views, 4 today