Permanent Revenue Management Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Revenue Management Analyst
Based in Manchester, our client is a highly exciting, fast growing SAAS technology business who are looking for an ambitious Revenue Management Analyst to join their business within their consultancy division.
This job would suit someone with previous revenue management experience to be responsible for supporting their UK and US based teams who currently provide revenue management services to clients in the UK, Continental Europe and the US.
This software technology business have seen huge growth in recent years and continue to win new business internationally. This is a new position to initially work with 6 of their largest clients liaising with senior management discussing new revenue strategies to be used to increase revenue for their businesses.
You will work closely with experts internally across Data, Marketing, Strategy and Revenue Management to learn and develop your knowledge and the hope is this individual will progress quickly as similar future roles are expected to be recruited into the business.
The successful individual will have some experience in a revenue management environment but most importantly will have a good analytical and strategic mindset. This individual will be ambitious and forward thinking, wanting to progress their career, whilst being confident in working with senior management and being able to back and trust their decision making. Strong Excel skills are also essential for this role.
* Develop tactical online pricing and adapt online product rules to optimize pricing according to multiple criteria
* Co-ordinate online promotions with the wider team, developing and delivering promotional offers aimed at maximizing sales and increasing the size of the customer database.
* Develop ad-hoc analysis to support daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
* Support weekly and monthly performance meetings with varying clients and stakeholders
* Support the annual budgeting and reforecasting process, building granular level and complex budgets
* Develop scenario-based analysis and supporting business cases for drive-up rate change proposals
This is truly a great opportunity for an individual with revenue management knowledge and the desire and ambition to progress to join a business that will offer great future opportunities in the UK and internationally.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Management Analyst jobs in Manchester, please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability
272 total views, 1 today