Permanent Revenue Management Analyst – Italy
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Are you a graduate with a business, science or engineering degree? Do you have excellent commercial as well as analytical skills?
Are you looking for a great opportunity to progress your career in a fast-paced, high profile, commercial environment where you will be recognised for your valued contribution to company performance?
Then you should join the Revenue Management team at Avis Budget Group!
Avis Budget Group doesn’t just rent cars. We’re changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands – Avis, Budget, Zipcar and Payless – we’re leading the way for the global mobility industry. We’re continually harnessing the latest technology to develop integrated products and services that will offer entirely new travel possibilities with more convenience and flexibility than ever before. We’re looking for the very best talent to help us do it, and in return we offer a fast-paced and collaborative working environment, where we’re committed to fostering innovation and putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Revenue Management is a centralised department that focuses on the maximization of revenue by defining pricing strategies & advising on inventory management/distribution for our renowned Avis and Budget car rental brands. Our Revenue Management Analysts work with data from a variety of internal and external sources to produce high quality analysis to justify their proposed strategy.
This critical activity requires consistent communication with other departments, data gathering and analysis as well as managing tools and processes to enable high quality revenue management. The role is based in Bracknell, our EMEA HQ.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate with excellent analytical and communication skills to play a key role in a busy team which is central to the company’s profitability. We offer an energetic, collaborative working environment and an open culture that will give you the opportunity to rapidly take on increasing responsibility while gaining recognition, career progression and the opportunity to work with senior colleagues.
Key responsibilities for this position:
- Managing optimization process, focusing on distribution, pricing, segment management and demand management
- Demand forecast management
- Recommendation of pricing strategy and pricing tactics
- Supporting the development and maintenance revenue management process’ and tools
- Delivering high quality quantitative analysis to support own recommendations
- Communication and relationships with key stakeholders in other departments
- Support communication and reporting for regional board
- Presentations to senior board members
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a business related or science subject
- Fluent Italian and English
- An internship or any kind of professional experience in analytical roles would be highly regarded
- Excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to analyse complex scenarios and solve problems, formulate recommendations and communicate them effectively to senior management
- Customer focus: understanding the needs of internal and external customers and responding promptly
- Communication skills: balancing talking and listening in meetings, communicating ideas simply and clearly, confidently representing own views, regularly sharing information and ideas
- Completing work to a high level of accuracy and detail, maintaining focus, energy and effort when under pressure
- Planning and delivering; working hard to achieve or exceed targets and objectives, plans and prioritising work effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
The role is based in the UK and if you are not living here and will require relocating for the role, this is something we will be able to help with.
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be – apply now!
How to Applyhttps://jobs.avisbudgetgroupcareers.com/vacancy/16952/description Please Apply using the URL or visit the Avis Budget Group Careers site. The roles can also be found on linkedin
113 total views, 1 today