Permanent Revenue Management Manager
Revenue Management Manager
Based in London, our FTSE 100 client are looking for a Revenue Management Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a hybrid working role with 3 days in the office.
This job would suit an experienced revenue manager with good understanding of Revenue and Inventory Management. This role will be mainly to manage, coach and inspire a team of both Inventory, and Market Analysts responsible for optimising contribution (profit) for a significant part of the geography whilst ensuring operational integrity.
The company are one of the world’s largest logistics organisations, with an impressive portfolio of well-recognised large brands.
The successful individual will have strong communication and influencing skills up to senior levels and excellent level of written/spoken English required. You will have a strong analytical ability, with the ability to make fast commercial decisions. They will be able to find solutions to complex and cross-functional problems. You must be a natural self-starter with the ability to work to your own initiative, make decisions and implement them. Proven change management skills are essential.
* Provide strategic direction for routes and drive delivery of overall route contribution and load factor targets.
* Analyse and understand key business drivers to support effective route group/ market decision making.
* Ensure accurate Inventory set-up to support Operational readiness constraints and limitations while also maximising capacity.
* Monitor competitor activity and market share on the routes and ensure rapid response to competition changes/market opportunities.
* Support Revenue integrity and conformance measures, from a route and market perspective.
* Ensure regular and robust monitoring of capacity, rate and deal utilisation and ensure appropriate action is taken and followed through.
* Owns delivery of the best mix of product, origin, destination, customer and yield on all routes.
* Provide route and market commentary and analysis for weekly and monthly reporting.
* Supporting Head of Revenue with weekly and monthly business cycles as well as performance reviews representing the overall network view of pricing.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious revenue manager seeing their future in an exciting and growing business.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Management Manager jobs in London please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
36 total views, 5 today