Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in London, our client is a well-known, large hotel brand who are looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team.
This role would suit an individual who likes a challenge, and is passionate in everything they do. The candidate needs to have a positive attitude, good communication skills and the flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
This company is a market leader with sites around the world. The business has seen dramatic growth and is renowned for staff training and development.
The successful individual needs to be self-motivated, naturally inquisitive and have a commitment to deliver a high level of customer service. The candidate should demonstrate good communication skills as they will be presenting and training new staff. They are looking for someone with previous experience within revenue management, who will be responsible for driving revenue through multiple different areas in the business.
* Give direction and supervise revenue strategy at each hotel.
* Act as knowledge expert and a highly informed communicator on both internal and external revenue management issues.
* Advise and assist in designing and communicating tactics to optimize revenues.
* Prepare, advise and assist Hotel team with each quarterly review.
* Ensure the revenue management system is configured and validated.
* Responsible for the on-line revenue plan, keeping it maintained and up-to-date.
* Distribute revenue plan monthly and complete the annual budget preparation.
* Communicate and supervise strategy for all 3rd party distribution.
* Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business.
* Host regular revenue review meetings and manage your own budget.
* Motivate Executives and Head of Departments to further embed our revenue management philosophy.
* Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modelling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts.
* Responsible for assessing, analysing and pricing group business strategies.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
87 total views, 2 today