Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Qatar, our client is a large international hotel brand looking for a Revenue Manager to join the team within one of their new properties. The position is paying USD $3600 / month plus benefits (housing, flight ticket, insurance etc).
This job would suit an experienced Revenue Manager, working within a single property or cluster environment, to be in charge of implementing and using Revenue Management methods in order to maximise the turnover reporting into the General Manager.
This position is for a new hotel due to open in 2019 within the Doha market for a large, global company with widely recognised, leading brands within the industry. This individual will be working closely with the management team, particularly the GM, to understand projected revenue targets and to assist in implementing the processes and developing the function as the hotel grows.
The successful individual will be an experienced Revenue Manager with at least 2 years’ Revenue Management experience ideally in the local marketplace. You should be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness being able to illustrate opportunities where you have helped to increase the revenue streams for the hotel. You should have a relevant degree as well as strong Excel and PowerPoint knowledge being essential.
* Maximising overall hotel revenue for rooms, M&E and F&B
* Implementation of effective pricing and distribution strategies in the hotel
* Management of hotel inventory to maximise top-line revenue and yield high net profits
* Run the revenue management analytic function
* Produce reports and evaluate hotel business strategies
* Provide guidance and support sales and marketing initiatives
* Produce accurate revenue forecasts
* Display leadership qualities that mentor, develop and guide hotel team members
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team within a new high profile hotel working closely with the GM in ensuring success and growth for the future.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs based in Qatar, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
149 total views, 1 today