Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is a global leader in their industry and are looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team.
This role would suit an individual who has previous experience in Pricing or Revenue Management to lead of team of analysts to optimize demand forecasting and pricing to exceed a £100m+ annual revenue target, across a portfolio of locations.
This company is a growing international and widely recognised brand with locations in over 100 countries that continues to go from strength to strength.
The successful individual will have at least 3 years in a Revenue Management or Pricing/ Yield position and will be a strong communicator with the ability and confidence to present to all levels of management. Previous supervisory or mentoring experience will be required to lead the team of analysts reporting to this position. The candidate will have proficient technical skills with Excel and PowerPoint and have proven effective stakeholder management skills.
Duties will include:
* Forecast future availability and capacity requirements based on business plans, strategy, market trends, demand and availability. Ensure forecasting is accurate and strict deadlines are met.
* Create and maintain high quality forecast within the Revenue Management system and yielding process (e.g. process design documentation, templates, guidelines) and ensure process are regularly reviewed, audited and subject to continual improvement to remain fit for purpose.
* Take ownership, optimise and exceed Company Revenue targets.
* To propose, implement and assess actions to maximize revenue, combining knowledge of current business performance, market position and demand, resource availability and business channel mix.
* Identify and manage capacity / availability issues and risks in line with Budget and monthly forecast. Ensure capacity / performance / availability requirements are optimised in line with Commercial Strategy.
* Effective communication to stakeholders including Senior Management Team of ongoing Trading actions to optimise revenue.
* Maintain a strong working relationship with all key stakeholders.
* Deputising for the Head of Revenue Management including presenting at the Trading Meeting when required.
* Lead and motivate the team to maintain a positive and supportive, results driven, trading environment.
* Coach and performance manage your team against agreed objectives, supported by 121 meetings and a weekly team meeting to agree and review actions.
* Measure and prioritise activity in the team to align to key objectives. Simplify and standardise where possible to deliver improved efficiency.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
92 total views, 1 today