Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, our client is a large hotel brand looking for a Revenue Manager join their team.
This role would suit an analytical individual, with experience working within Revenue Management for the Hotel industry or similar, to maintain the rooms’ inventory and be responsible for maximising revenue through market intelligence, commercial analysis and pricing implementation.
Our client is a leading global company with over 6000 properties all over the world and are renowned for staff development and progression.
As a member of the Revenue Management team, you will have the opportunity to set strategic direction, determine pricing, create promotions, and explore new distribution opportunities. You will recommend pricing and positioning of cluster properties and oversee the inventory management system.
Duties will include:
* Compiles information, analyses and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
* Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
* Analyses information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
* Updates market knowledge and aligns strategies and approaches accordingly.
* Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
* Attends meetings to plan, organize, prioritize, coordinate and manage activities and solutions.
* Establishes long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
* Provides recommendations to improve effectiveness of revenue management processes.
* Communicates brand initiatives, demand and market analysis to hotels/clusters/franchise partners/owners.
* Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships in a proactive manner.
* Attends staff/forecast/long range meetings as requested by properties.
* Provides revenue management functional expertise to cluster general managers, leadership teams and market sales leaders.
* Ensures hotel strategies conform to brand philosophies and initiatives.
* Ensures that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated, implemented and modified as market conditions fluctuate.
* Prepares sales strategy meeting agenda, supporting documentation.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Luton, Bedfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
148 total views, 1 today