Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Oxfordshire, our client is a luxury hospitality group who are looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team.
This role would suit an individual with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Revenue Management and who has a proven track record of successful business development and account management within the luxury hospitality sector.
Our client is a small, Oxfordshire based, luxury hospitality group with a fantastic reputation in their market. They pride themselves on their innovative approach, not only in the way they work but also with the service they provide to their guests.
The successful individual will be confident, forward thinking and who wants to advance their Revenue Management career. You will work closely with several other parts of the business such as Operations, Finance and Reservations, in order to implement the strategic revenue plan.
Duties will include:
* Drive Market Share and Revenue Performance through proper pricing and mix management
* Closely monitor competitive pricing and various market intelligence reports to understand impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance
* Develop overall pricing strategy to include all market segments and distribution channels.
* Effectively manage inventory and pricing strategy in all distribution channels
* Focus on lowering distribution costs and driving room nights to the most profitable channel
* Clearly communicate to hotel team strategic vision and objectives on how to drive revenues and improve performance
* Produce accurate forecasts
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Oxfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
99 total views, 1 today