Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Paris, our client is a well-known hotel group looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a Revenue Manager with at least 2 years’ experience to be responsible for supporting the hotel with all tasks of revenue management, maximising overall hotel revenue, and conference room’s revenue management through the implementation of effective pricing and distribution strategies, inventory management, and optimisation techniques.
The hotel is part of a recognised hotel Group with an excellent reputation offering the chance to move around world within the business in the future. This position reports directly to a Director of Revenue in one of their flagship large hotels and will make the decisions on all revenue management as the Director is working with senior management on a daily basis. One Revenue Analyst reports to this position.
The successful individual will have at least 2 years’ revenue management experience ideally in a hotel environment. Fluency in English is essential and fluency in French would be advantageous. You should have good analytical skills with strong Excel with excellent communication skills to liaise with operational stakeholders in the hotel including the General Manager.
Duties will include:
* Formulate transient and group inventory restrictions to effectively manage demand, and displace demand in a way that maximizes occupancy
* Develop pricing and relevant strategies towards the goal of maximizing revenue market share and inducing growth in hotel’s revenues
* Define the hotel’s sales strategies and implement pricing recommendations across all channels, revenue systems and market segments
* Analyse results of strategies and tactics deployed on a monthly basis. Provide all communication necessary to Director of Revenue, hotel teams, and cluster teams
* Responsible for executing revenue management initiatives, and maintaining required standards
* Manage revenue-forecasting process for the hotel to ensure that the accuracy of each forecast falls within company standards. This includes the 11-day, Monthly and Annual forecast as needed.
* Collaborate with the Hotel to develop and implement group pricing and inventory strategies for the entire group-booking cycle, based on demand projections and competitive shops.
* Facilitate Daily Business Review meetings in accordance with company Revenue Management standards. Review all booking that fall out of established booking guidelines and provide feedback and recommendations
* Work closely with the Event and Group team to ensure that hotel meeting space is properly utilized to maximize room and food and beverage revenue potential.
* Gather appropriate market intelligence on a regular basis, and keep a regular check on competition and changing dynamics in the market.
* Overlook and cover distribution analyst personnel
* Define and implement strategic planning
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Paris, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
110 total views, 1 today