Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Manchester, our client is an established brand looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit a Revenue Manager with 3-4 years’ experience who is looking to develop and implement successful revenue strategies.
This company is a well-known brand with hotels nationwide. This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a recognisable business.
The successful individual will be a passionate Revenue Manager with excellent analytical skills. The candidate will need great communication skills with the ability to present findings to colleagues at all levels.
Duties will include:
* Manage the day to day running of Reservations and Conference and Events Departments
* Responsible for the management of 3rdparty websites and selling strategies
* Set the pricing strategy using statistical and market data
* Manage inventory, pricing and selling strategies and set annual pricing for all market segments across the various distribution channels
* Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise all possible revenue opportunities
* Work very closely with the Director of Sales to ensure budgeted revenues across all revenue streams are achieved
* Drive Market Share and Revenue Performance through the correct pricing and business mix management
* Produce accurate forecasts on weekly and monthly basis
* Communicate strategy and objectives to hotel team on how to drive revenues and improve performance
* Chair weekly revenue meetings
* Track campaign successes to determine future strategy
* Responsible for driving total revenue across the hotel
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Manchester, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
126 total views, 2 today