Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Thame, Oxfordshire, our client is an established company looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit someone with hotel or hospitality experience who will be responsible for setting pricing strategies for a portfolio of properties across the UK.
This company is well-known for providing an excellent work life balance to their staff with excellent holiday and benefits. The business offer brilliant training and development within a fast-paced yet friendly environment.
The successful individual will have strong commercial acumen and drive with the ability to identify trends and analyse data. It is essential the candidate has good communication and organisational skills with a flexible approach. The candidate will have strong IT skills with experience of IDeaS RMS and Excel.
Duties will include:
* Utilise commercial acumen & market insight to develop and own long term pricing strategies for a hotel cluster
* Monitor demand drivers and ensure changes to market conditions are swiftly reacted to and maximised
* Manage shortlead price and yield tactics to maximise potential revenue opportunities
* Aim to achieve the KPI targets which include budget targets and market performance measures
* Utilise the IDeaS Revenue Management system to ensure pricing strategies are appropriate
* Work in association with the Area Revenue Managers and the Sales &
* Marketing teams to identify trading opportunities & challenges
* Attend regular commercial reviews with the Area Revenue Managers to discuss and review trading performance, revenue strategies, and forecast positions.
* Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business
* Maintain a high standard of communication with hotels and other stakeholders including presenting to Hotel Operational Meetings as required
* Work with the Hotel Booking Support Team to ensure the balance between the commercial focus and customer experience is maintained
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Thame, Oxfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
155 total views, 1 today