Contract Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Revenue Manager to join their highly dynamic team based in Thame. You will work on a full time, fixed term basis (September 2019- April 2020) and in return, you will receive a highly competitive salary of £40,000 per annum plus bonus.
Based in a historic market town located within easy access of major rail &motorway networks; we pride ourselves on offering an informal, but fast paced environment which offers a great work life balance. Be a part of something special and join one of the top 10 fastest growing private companies in the UK.
The Revenue Manager role:
You will be responsible for setting pricing strategies for a portfolio of UK based hotels. In return for your hard work and commitment we offer an in depth training program and excellent progression opportunities across the company.
What you’ll be doing as our Revenue Manager:
- Managing price and yield tactics across a cluster of hotels
- Achieve the revenue targets set out in budgets
- Work within the IDeaS Revenue Management system to ensure pricing strategies are appropriate.
- Monitoring demand drivers and changes to ensure market conditions are swiftly reacted to and maximised.
- Develop and own commercial strategies for each hotel, in association with the Area Revenue Managers and the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Attend regular commercial reviews with the Area Revenue Managers to discuss trading performance, revenue strategies, and forecast positions.
- Work with the Premium Events Team to ensure that revenue strategies on and around key event dates are appropriate.
- Support team to cover holiday, sickness and project work as required.
- Communication with hotels and other stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
What we’ll expect from you as our Revenue Manager:
With revenue management experience, you’ll be naturally analytical with the desire to work in a fast paced target driven environment. You’ll be comfortable and confident making commercial decisions. You’ll also have:
- Experience of IDeaS RMS
- Good Excel skills
- Hotel/hospitality experience
- Strong commercial drive and acumen
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends
-Good communication and influencing skills
- Excellent prioritisation and organisation skills
- Flexibility and be able to embrace change to meet the varying needs of the business
- Proactive, Self motivated, enthusiastic, personable and energetic
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonuses
- Staff loyalty card offering up to 50% off accommodation, food and soft beverages at our hotels
- Free car parking
- Discounts at many major branded stores
What you can expect from us:
- Career and development
- Rewards and recognition
- A warm, straightforward and optimistic working culture
At Travelodge, we believe that behaviours are just as important as the activities you carry out. The ones we look for in every colleague are: Care about people, Attention to detail and Drive for results.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Revenue Manager then please click this link to apply now! https://www.travelodge.co.uk/careers/vacancies/29283/revenue-manager–fixed-term-contract.html
How to ApplyTo apply please go to: https://www.travelodge.co.uk/careers/vacancies/29283/revenue-manager--fixed-term-contract.html
159 total views, 3 today