Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Pendley Manor Hotel and Spa is currently undergoing a major refurbishment and re positioning. We are seeking a revenue specialist, pricing and strategy superstar to help take this iconic hotel to the next level and beyond. The hotel will re-launch next year with the aim of being one of Hertfordshire’s premier country house hotels with a completely new rooms, F&B and Spa product offering
If you would like to be part of this exciting journey and help us take our unique and independently owned hotel to the next level then please get in touch directly. As Revenue Manager, you will drive and set strategies to grow the business through proactive selling. You will have a strong focus on Rooms, with the aim to exceed planned revenue targets and gain a competitive advantage. You will maximise hotel revenues through effective pricing, inventory and channel distribution management. You will ensure that you are effectively yielding the business through pricing for each market segment, monitoring competitors pricing, and being aware of market activity and ensuring revenues are optimised at all times.
Key Responsibilities as Revenue Manager will be:
• To play a senior role within the hotel commercial team to develop and drive revenue strategies across all revenue streams, optimising all available space through all distribution channels
• Ensure that sales and pricing strategies are based on commercial judgement through effective analysis and reporting
• Ensure professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures
• Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks
• Manage and develop the Reservations team.
• Integrate with other functions to ensure we exceed our customer’s and owner’s expectations.
• Ideally 3+ years direct experience of revenue management within rooms, meeting and conferencing Management
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong preference for setting up and using systems to monitor and evaluate information from a wide variety of sources
• Previous experience with iDeas RMS and Opera PMS is advantageous; although full training on these systems can be provided.
• Strong preference for analysing and organising numerical financial and statistical data.
• Strong presentational and influencing skills.
How to ApplyApply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
146 total views, 2 today