Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Manchester our client is a well-known company looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit someone who is a pricing and inventory optimisation expert who will be responsible for inventory and rate deployment, Reserve, Envision and PRIO systems settings and handling, SOPs implementation
You will have strong previous experience with excellent organisation and communication skills. This person will work well independently with accurate attention to detail.
Duties will include:
* Positioning of the hotel
* Optimal segmentation
* Strategic planning
* Formulate transient and group inventory restrictions to effectively manage demand, and displace demand in a way that maximizes occupancy
* Develop pricing and relevant strategies towards the goal of maximizing revenue market share and inducing growth in hotel’s revenues
* Define the hotel’s sales strategies and implement pricing recommendations across all channels, revenue systems and market segments
* Analyze results of strategies and tactics deployed on a monthly basis. Provide all communication necessary to Director of Revenue, hotel teams, and cluster teams
* Responsible for executing revenue management initiatives, and maintaining required standards
* Manage revenue-forecasting process for the hotel to ensure that the accuracy of each forecast falls within company standards. This includes the 11-day, Monthly and Annual forecast as needed.
* Support the hotel in monthly forecasting, annual budgeting process
* Collaborate with the Hotel to develop and implement group pricing and inventory strategies for the entire group-booking cycle, based on demand projections and competitive shops.
* Partner with the Digital & Content Cluster Team to implement E-Commerce & SEO/SEM goals.
* Facilitate Daily Business Review meetings in accordance with company Revenue Management standards. Review all booking that fall out of established booking guidelines and provide feedback and recommendations
* Effectively manage and maintain company revenue management systems including PRIO, Reserve in accordance with revenue management standards and conduct periodic audits for maximum efficiency
* Coordinate with the on-property front office teams to maximize revenue from the following programs; Front Desk up-sell programs, No-show & Cancellation charges, as well as sell out management effectiveness.
* Work closely with the Event and Group team to ensure that hotel meeting space is properly utilized to maximize room and food and beverage revenue potential.
* Develop working relationships with managers in the Group Sales, Catering Sales, and Convention Service staff on all properties as well as within the Regional Sales team, providing consultation on strategies for booking optimal group and catering business
* Gather appropriate market intelligence on a regular basis, and keep a regular check on competition and changing dynamics in the market.
* Engage and conduct business planning and budgeting
* Overlook and cover distribution analyst personnel
* Define and implement strategic planning
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Manchester, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
269 total views, 3 today