Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in London, our client is a unique band looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit someone with a keen interest in revenue management with prior experience of working in a high-end hotel operation. This job is an excellent opportunity to develop within the revenue management industry by providing support and contingency on property to the Front of House Manger and Finance Director.
The successful individual will have great analytical skills and technical aptitude. The candidate must have excellent communication and organisational skills with knowledge of Hotel systems. A proven track record of growing profits and controlling costs across an operation is essential.
Duties will include:
* Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market with a revenue positive effect
* Analytical approach to problem solving and demonstrated ability to “think outside of the box”
* Ability to analyse financial statements and market data
* Create and deliver strong and attractive bedrooms sales/promotion strategies to increase occupancy
* Team player with strong interpersonal skills
* Potential to develop into a leader, motivate and develop associates
* Provide weekly and monthly reporting for FOH, Bedrooms Manager and Directors
* Must possess strong computer skills, inc Microsoft Office, (Excel/PowerPoint/Word) Opera PMS/S&C or Fidelio/Delphi
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manger jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
155 total views, 1 today