Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, MRK are pleased to be working exclusively with an exciting, instantly recognised and growing company with the recruitment of a Revenue Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an individual of graduate level or equivalent, with a minimum of 2-3 years senior experience working in a commercial/sales role, preferably within the travel/leisure industry although this is not essential.
This is a dynamic, expanding company with an impeccable reputation as a market leader. The company has an excellent track record of success and has been developing this team in recent years to be a central part of the business.
This role will have the possibility of working remotely however, during the training period you would be required to be in the office full time.
The successful individual must be commercially minded, proactive and driven. It is vital that this person has the ability to problem solve and feels confident with making decisions. They will be highly numerate with proven success in effective demand forecasting and revenue optimisation. You will have experience of using Office applications, especially Excel, and leisure-based reservation systems preferred.
* To support the department in ensuring that individual budgets are built, monitored and delivered in conjunction with all stakeholders. Continual identification of opportunities and risks, and communication of these in a tailored manor suitable for the different audiences.
* To manage the analytical processes and to report findings and recommendations back to the business.
* Through the effective forecasting of future demand patterns, to identify and maximise all revenue generating opportunities. This will be delivered through the generation of the right prices at the right places at the right time and the tactical increase in supply of specified grades in conjunction with Marketing and Sales Teams.
* To proactively supply marketing functions with tactical pricing, product and promotions to ensure that individual park and overall business budgets are achieved and exceeded.
* To collate statistics and produce weekly and ad hoc reports as required.
* To control and monitory daily pricing for each break, in liaison with the rest of the Team.
* Monitor flows of breaks, and channel performance.
* Ad-hoc project work.
This is a great role for an ambitious Revenue Analyst looking for their next step in a growing business having full responsibility over a section of revenue.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability
290 total views, 1 today