Permanent Revenue Manager
Based in Bristol, our client is seeking an experienced Revenue Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone with three years minimum experience within a similar role. They will also have college/university or equivalent education. As part of the senior management team at the site, you will be responsible for setting the strategies to grow the business, through effective pricing and inventory controls, using the agreed company systems to maximise revenue and meet budgeted targets.
The company are a well trusted, multiple award-winning hospitality business, operating internationally.
The successful individual will have excellent communication skills and can work efficiently and effectively to a deadline, alone as well as part of a team. Knowledge of hotel PMS, revenue management systems, OTA extranets and rate shopping tools is also essential.
* Responsible for achieving the Revenue budgets for rooms and groups, meetings and events.
* Drive market share and revenue performance by managing inventory combined with setting the pricing and selling strategies for all market segments across the various distribution channels, using market data where available.
* Carry out analysis of the business as required, including pick-up and lead times, refused and denied business, sources of business, trends and patterns in market segmentation, as well as understanding the competitor landscape and wider market trends, to ensure pricing strategies reflect changing (actual or anticipated) market demand.
* Work with Sales and Marketing to devise promotions to generate business at key times in accordance with demand levels.
* Work with Sales and Marketing to ensure website content is optimised to increase conversion.
* Participate in the annual budgeting and planning process for the hotel’s revenue lines and input into the Sales and Marketing plan and the RFP processes.
* Produce and update forecasts for Rooms and Groups, Meetings and Events as required.
* Communicate revenue strategies to all departments within the hotel and drive an understanding of the Revenue KPIs within the Revenue, Sales and Reception teams so all team members are focused on these key metrics.
* Ensure consistent delivery of superior customer service through the Customer Service Programmes, Venue Verdict and BDRC, where applicable.
* React quickly and accurately to any changes in market conditions.
* Consult with the Central Revenue Team when required to provide input and assistance on projects or new initiatives.
* Provide all required reports and analysis in a timely manner.
* Manage the Revenue Office team, including setting objectives, carrying out performance reviews and coaching team members.
* Create and nurture a team-focused environment, which promotes good employee morale and ensures a high level of commitment and pride in the hotel, ensuring all team members are fully briefed on hotel performance, business and industry updates through department meetings.
* Ensure the teams are commercially aware, coaching them to consider Total Revenue and “lifetime value” when assessing new business enquiries, using demand calendars, displacement tools and market data to assist in decision making.
* To attend training when required.
* To be fully aware of and strictly adhere to Fire, Bomb, and Health and Safety procedures.
* To undertake any reasonable request as directed by the General Manager or leadership team.
This is a great role for an ambitious Revenue Manager seeing their future in a growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Bristol, please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability
77 total views, 2 today