Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based near Chester, our client seeks a Revenue Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone who has had exposure to revenue management maybe within a sales office manager role or a reservations manager looking for their next step up.
This company has undergone a rapid expansion and now has numerous locations across England & Wales.
The successful individual will have excellent communication skills and will be able to work efficiently and effectively to a deadline, alone and as part of a team. They will be highly numerate with proven success in effective demand forecasting and revenue optimisation. Good levels of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential. For this role it is also essential the candidate can drive and owns/ has access to a car.
* To manage and motivate the Sales Office team by organising and chairing meetings with your team
* To ensure that forecasts are prepared and submitted on time
* To monitor in statistical format, the pick-up patterns, lead times and business trends enabling a better understanding of the business – using systems provided
* To monitor on a daily basis any competitor rate changes and react where required – using systems available
* To work with the team to promote internal sales and the up selling of all revenue opportunities
* Prepare reports using both computerised reservation system and other computer software such as Word and Excel
* Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly revenue management reports are up to date and are completed in accordance with standardised company procedures
* Identify the needs of the Sales Office Team, develop individual and team training plans and implement the training required.
* Prepare the annual room statistics and assist in other sections on the Business Plan production
This is a great role for an ambitious Revenue Manager seeing their future in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs near Chester, please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability
225 total views, 1 today