Contract Revenue Manager
Based in Fareham, Hampshire our client is seeking an experienced Revenue Manager to join their team on a 6-month fixed term contract.
This job would suit someone with three years minimum experience within a similar role. They will also have college/university or equivalent education.
As part of the senior management team at the site, you will be responsible for setting the strategies to grow the business, through effective pricing and inventory controls, using the agreed company systems to maximise revenue and meet budgeted targets.
The company are a well trusted and multiple award-winning hospitality business, operating internationally, which has come out of the pandemic in a strong position.
The successful individual will have excellent communication skills and will be able to work efficiently and effectively to a deadline, alone and as part of a team. Knowledge of hotel PMS, revenue management systems, OTA extranets and rate shopping tools is also essential.
* Responsible for achieving the Revenue budgets for rooms and groups, meetings and events.
* Drive market share and revenue performance by managing inventory combined with setting the pricing and selling strategies for all market segments across the various distribution channels, using market data where available.
* Carry out analysis of the business as required, to ensure pricing strategies reflect changing (actual or anticipated) market demand.
* Work with Sales and Marketing to devise promotions to generate business at key times in accordance with demand levels.
* Participate in the annual budgeting and planning process for the hotel’s revenue lines and input into the Sales and Marketing plan.
* Produce and update forecasts for Rooms and Groups, Meetings and Events as required.
* Communicate revenue strategies to all departments within the hotel and drive an understanding of the Revenue KPIs within the Revenue, Sales and Reception teams so all team members are focused on these key metrics.
* Manage the Revenue Office team, including setting objectives, carrying out performance reviews and coaching team members.
This is a great role for an ambitious Revenue Manager seeing their future in a growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Fareham, Hampshire please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability
45 total views, 1 today