Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Newport, Wales our client seeks a Revenue Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone who has at least 2-3 years revenue management experience who is now looking to be responsible for the total revenue plus manage a team.
Our client is a leading provider in hospitality, who are growing rapidly with numerous locations across the UK.
The successful individual will have excellent communication skills and will be able to work efficiently and effectively to a deadline, alone and as part of a team. They will be highly numerate with proven success in effective demand forecasting and revenue optimisation. Good levels of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
* Responsible for achieving the Revenue budgets for rooms and groups, m&e and f&b.
* Drive market share and revenue performance by managing inventory combined with setting the pricing and selling strategies for all market segments across the various distribution channels, using market data where available.
* Carry out analysis of the business as required, including pick-up and lead times, refused and denied business, sources of business, trends and patterns in market segmentation, as well as understanding the competitor landscape and wider market trends, to ensure pricing strategies reflect changing (actual or anticipated) market demand.
* Work with Sales and Marketing to devise promotions to generate business at key times in accordance with demand levels.
* Work with Sales and Marketing to ensure website content is optimised to increase conversion.
* Participate in the annual budgeting and planning process for the hotel’s revenue lines and input into the Sales and Marketing plan and the RFP processes.
* Produce and update forecasts for Rooms and Groups, Meetings and Events as required.
* Communicate revenue strategies to all departments within the hotel and drive an understanding of the Revenue KPIs within the Revenue, Sales and Reception teams so all team members are focused on these key metrics.
* React quickly and accurately to any changes in market conditions.
* Manage the Revenue Office team, including setting objectives, carrying out performance reviews and coaching team members.
* Create and nurture a team-focused environment, which promotes good employee morale and ensures a high level of commitment and pride in the hotel, ensuring all team members are fully briefed on hotel performance, business and industry updates through department meetings.
* Ensure the teams are commercially aware, coaching them to consider Total Revenue and “lifetime value” when assessing new business enquiries, using demand calendars, displacement tools and market data to assist in decision making.
This is a great role for an ambitious Revenue Manager seeing their future in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Newport, Wales please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability
269 total views, 1 today