Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in London, our prestigious client is looking for a Revenue Manager to join their Sales and Marketing Department on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar revenue management role to be responsible for defining and implementing revenue maximising strategies with the Director of Sales and Marketing.
This is a prestigious company with multiple sites across Europe, the revenue team has a huge role within the organisation influencing key decisions and inputting into improving performance and driving consistency across the portfolio.
The successful individual will have strong analytical skills, with experience working with data and data structures. This person will be comfortable communicating with all levels of stakeholders, and be able to influence at all levels, from working teams to Board level.
* Optimise revenue generation, growth and positioning across hotel revenue streams
* Control and manage rooms (including conference and events) inventory and rate availability to maximize occupancy and revenue
* Drive Rev-Par performance and competitive set & Index ranking
* Identify strengths, opportunities, challenges and risks to effectively manage the revenue strategy to maximise yield and business performance
* Assume overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of revenue, optimising occupancy, rate/price and yield to achieve/exceed budget
* Coordinate group inventory and allocations with the Director of Sales & Marketing, develop and implement policies and procedures pertaining to the revenue management of reservation function
* Operate, manage and monitor Property Management System and all existing and new systems of the hotel
* Assist/develop with revenue planning team Hotels rooms revenue budget, assist with all other departmental budgets, with focus on conference and events
* Ensure availability and rate levels within interface and Property Management Systems (PMS) are updated
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious revenue manager looking for a position in a market leading business.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in London, please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
164 total views, 1 today