Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
MRK are pleased to be working exclusively with a well-known client based in Manchester. They are looking for an experienced Revenue Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit individuals with previous revenue experience who will be responsible for maximising total revenue, market share and profits through the strategic development and the deployment of revenue driving activities. You will look to drive the total revenue through accommodation, meetings & events whilst supporting the revenue strategy in restaurant sectors.
The company is instantly recognisable with an impressive worldwide portfolio with some fantastic projects coming up.
The successful individual will have at least 5 years’ direct experience of revenue management within room and conferencing, with good functional knowledge of the day-to-day management of a Revenue Management Department. They will be highly analytical with numerical financial and statistical data and can identify significant trends. Strong communication and influencing skills are key for this role. You will need advanced Excel skills. EZRms, TARS and Opera PMS skills are advantageous.
Duties will include:
* To play a senior role within the hotel commercial team to develop and drive revenue strategies to optimise all available space through all distribution channels
* Ensure that sales and pricing strategies are based on commercial judgement through effective analysis and reporting
* Produce a detailed budget plan on an annual basis
* Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks
* Ensure that relevant hotel and above-hotel commercial team members are actively engaged in all revenue decisions by maintaining regular communication to effectively implement, drive and review strategies and controls
* Manage and develop team of Reservations and Meeting & Events teams.
* To ensure the Reservations and Meetings and Events team have appropriate structures and resources in place to drive the commercial strategy and are in line with current business needs.
* Work with General Manager to ensure a Revenue Management culture is embedded throughout the entire hotel team.
This is a great opportunity to assist in the development and growth of a well-established revenue management function.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Manchester, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Helping you build the career you deserve
225 total views, 2 today