Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in London, our prestigious client is looking for a Revenue Manager to join their Regional Revenue Department on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar revenue management role.
This is a dynamic, expanding company with an impeccable reputation as a market leader. With multiple sites across the UK, the revenue team has a huge role within the organisation influencing key decisions and inputting into improving performance and driving consistency across the portfolio.
The successful individual will have strong analytical skills, with experience working with data and data structures. This person will be comfortable communicating with all levels of stakeholders, and be able to influence at all levels, from working teams to Board level. Expert knowledge of Excel, ideally with modelling experience is also essential. Tableau/SQL exposure is desirable for this role.
* Implement pricing strategies and tactical positioning as agreed and in accordance with the Commercial team.
* Maintain pricing strategies in accordance to historical and recent trends, Hotel and City-wide Events and competitor/market intelligence.
* Meetings & Events (M&E) revenue in co-ordination with the M&E Regional Sales Teams and on property planning teams.
* Compile weekly and monthly rolling Rooms and M&E forecasts within the agreed forecast periods and accuracy targets.
* Optimise demand generated from all segments and room types based on ADR, Stay Patterns, Materialisation, Length of Stay, distribution channels, contribution to ancillary Revenue streams and Profitability.
* To optimise demand from all revenue streams, segments and channels based on total revenue and profit generation.
* To assess the various demand profiles across each day of the year, identifying risk and opportunities to maximise RevPAR, RevPAM and TRevPAR.
* To co-ordinate activities with Sales, Brand Marketing & Digital Marketing, M&E Sales and M&E Planning & Hotel Operations to define, implement and measure all commercial strategies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious revenue manager looking for a position in a market leading business.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in London, please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
262 total views, 1 today