Permanent Revenue Manager
We’re pleased to be working exclusively with our luxurious client based in London, who are looking for a Revenue Manager to join their award-winning team on a permanent basis.
This role would suit someone with previous experience in a similar revenue management role, ideally within the luxury market, who is responsible for planning, managing and optimising the hotel’s revenue streams to achieve optimal occupancy, while meeting and exceeding hotel profit objectives.
Our lavish client offers an elegant retreat for those seeking comfort in the heart of West London.
The successful individual will be able to demonstrate leadership skills within revenue management and will have a strong understanding of the London luxury market and how to apply strategies within the marketplace. This revenue manager will have excellent product knowledge of IDeaS G2 and will be able to understand complex RM concepts. They will have excellent communication and presentation skills. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and previous hotel’s distribution systems and in-house systems (PMS) experience is essential.
Duties will include:
* Driving incremental revenue and profit for the hotel using a rational, disciplined decision-making process while managing risk under current and anticipated market conditions.
* Maximising room revenue contribution through a thorough understanding of all booking channels and management of inventory, content, and rates therein.
* Optimizing hotel and corporate pricing strategies through definition and management of all rates, rate levels, LOS restrictions and other tactics to reflect demand and other market conditions.
* Working with the Commercial Director and the Marketing & Communications team to determine effective and engaging rate offers and packages and ensuring that these offers target the right customer through the right channels.
* Monitoring transient and group booking pace to determine pricing and availability controls for all reservation distribution channels. Agree and implement changes accordingly.
* Completing all rooms, F&B and C&E revenue forecasts in a timely manner to accurately project demand.
* Working with the Commercial Director and Sales Team members to encourage strategic selection of the right pieces of business.
* Tracking and analysis of competitive set pricing and yield strategies, gaining the ability to predict the comp set reaction to changes in the marketplace.
* Playing a pivotal role in the Strategic Planning, Marketing Plan, and budgeting processes.
* Chairing and preparing materials for the fortnightly Revenue Strategy Meetings
* Providing leadership, motivation and support to the Reservations Team.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs based in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Helping you build the career you deserve.
89 total views, 4 today