Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, our client is an exciting, market leading company looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit someone with 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record in pricing strategy and operations. The job will involve being responsible for designing and delivering pricing and yield management strategies to ensure the revenue and margin targets are achieved across the product areas.
This national business has over 50 sites around the UK and is currently going through a sustained period of growth with further expansion plans for the future.
The successful individual will have a solid understanding of pricing techniques and strategies with experience in capacity constrained businesses. A strong knowledge of revenue optimisation, inventory management, forecasting processes and strategies is essential as are great IT skills with advanced Excel and planning/forecasting tools. The candidate must have strong problem solving skills with a high level or commercial acumen and a ‘hands on’ approach to work. It is vital the individual has great communication skills and is able to work with and influence stakeholders.
Duties will include:
* Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons
* Taking regular decisions on pricing and yield actions based on available information.
* Monitor and report on the actions of competitors in the marketplace, ensuring that the Group’s responses are appropriate and targeted
* Communicate notable pricing trends to all levels of management
* Analysing available forms of competitive and internal data to identify both competitive threats and opportunities
* Drive the development of dynamic pricing system working closely with internal IT team and external technology providers
* Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
96 total views, 1 today