Permanent Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in London, our client is an established company looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit an experienced Revenue Manager with a minimum of 2 years hotel management experience and at least one year within a Revenue Management role. A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Hospitality Management or business concentration is essential. The Revenue Manager will be responsible for employing the brand’s technology and operations processes to maximum advantage and aligning the Hotel Revenue Management strategy.
The company have grown through clever developments, acquisitions and successful operations within the properties. They are a customer focused brand looking to provide guests and exceptional experience and create loyal customers for their hotels.
The successful individual will have experience using SynXis, Siteminder and a revenue management tool. The ability to work in a logical manner to meet deadlines is vital as is an analytical approach to problem solving. The candidate must be able to analysis financial statements and market data and have a detail orientated approach. It is vital the candidate is a team player with the ability to lead cross-functional projects. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential and the candidate should be able to supervise, motivate and develop people.
Duties will include:
* Drive Market Share and Revenue Performance through proper pricing and mix management
* Closely monitor competitive pricing and various market intelligence reports to understand impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance
* Develop overall pricing strategy to include all market segments and distribution channels.
* Provide guidance on corporate transient negotiated pricing as well as group pricing. Ensure Group Selective Sell Guidelines are updated on a regular basis
* Ensure effective pricing strategies are in place that reflects asset strength relative to the competition in each market
* Effectively manage inventory and pricing strategy in all distribution channels including Branded Web, 3rd Party Sites, Central Reservation Office (CRO), and Global Distribution System (GDS)
* Focus on lowering distribution costs and driving room nights to the most profitable channel (i.e. branded web)
* Responsible for effective Implementation and compliance with Revenue Management Standards
* Clearly communicate to hotel team strategic vision and objectives on how to drive revenues and improve performance
* Ensure team members understand the concept of Revenue Management and the role of the RM
* Lead the property’s weekly Revenue Management Meeting and Daily Business Review Meeting
* Provide Executive Committee with regular revenue management updates
* Produce accurate forecast as the hotel standard on weekly and monthly basis
* Validate comp set RevPAR forecast by month to ensure effective soft spot calendar planning
* Recruit, train, and mentor if applicable other staff managers
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Manager, jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
101 total views, 1 today