Contract Revenue Project Manager
Revenue Project Manager
Based in York, our client seeks a Revenue Project Manager to join their revenue and commercial team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
This job would suit someone with a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of study, and a professional qualification in project management (e.g., APM, Prince2 or PMP).
The company are one of the UK’s leading travel organisations and are continually growing over the years.
The successful individual will have experience of translating analysis into practical implementation, as well as facilitation and workshop experience. They will have solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills. A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office is also essential.
* Manage the projects time, cost and quality activities, in line with the APM project framework.
* Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels within the organisation, to define and achieve mutual understanding of the scope.
* Understand what constitutes an end-to-end, thorough cross-functional schedule for the project and involve stakeholders as appropriate to create a valid plan; be able to discuss risk areas and convey impacts to scope or costs if a shorter schedule is demanded.
* Ensure non-people resources are identified (e.g. tools, logistical costs, legal fees) so that the project budget will be accurate and remain affordable.
* Ensure all necessary cross-functional resources are identified and that justification for such resources is clear in the event of constraints arising as a result of other work responsibilities.
* Communicate to ensure that all resources understand their roles and accept their responsibilities, and escalate where that commitment is not present.
* Direct and motivate the project team(s) to achieve the desired results, often using matrix management, and ensure effective communication is maintained throughout the project.
* Ensure application of thorough risk and issue management across the project(s), instigate mitigation actions, identify contingency plans and manage items through to conclusion.
* Monitor the quality of project deliverables and ensure project objectives are met.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Project Manager jobs in York, please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability
45 total views, 5 today