Permanent Senior Cluster Revenue Manager
Senior Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is a recognisable, rapidly expanding company looking for a Senior Cluster Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit a Revenue Manager with at least 5 years’ experience who will be in charge of implementing and using RM methods, processes in hotels in order to maximise the turnover.
The company is an instantly recognised international brand spread across 5 continents and continues to go from strength to strength through both organic and acquisition growth.
The successful individual will have a relevant degree as well as reception/ reservation experience. Great communication skills and strong Excel and PowerPoint knowledge is essential.
Duties will include:
* Support the hotel Management to define the hotel strategy (in terms of business mix and pricing by season and type of day) for the future periods -the initial annual forecast
* Analyse the hotel(s) results and performance
* Ensure an accurate and dynamic forecast for the future dates (by room and revenue by segment and day) based on the RM referenced systems recommendations and a daily monitoring of the data
* Ensure that a “RM culture” is spread in the hotel, through the animation of weekly revenue meetings) and regular coaching and training sessions for the hotel teams
* Responsibility and development of the Assistant RM role, including the delivery of coaching and development plan
For more information about this role or any other Senior Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
96 total views, 2 today