Permanent Senior Cluster Revenue Manager
Senior Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in North London, our global client is looking for an experienced Revenue Manager to join the team on a permanent basis as Senior Cluster Revenue Manager. The job will be hybrid working with 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home. During the initial 3 month training period you will be required to be in the office full time.
This job would suit individuals with previous revenue experience who will be responsible for maximising revenue, market share and profits for multiple sites through the strategic coordination of revenue management processes and procedures. You will look to drive the continued development and growth of customer service standards, revenue and profits from these sites in line with company values.
The company is truly world renowned with operations across the world and is seeing a strong bounce back in its market post covid. With a strong team and market leading systems/ processes and procedures, this business offers strong mentoring and succession planning whilst being able to develop Revenue Managers to be the best they can possibly be.
The successful individual will be an experienced revenue manager with experience working in a fast-paced environment where quick decisions and pricing changes happen all day. You must have good people management skills with previous management experience. You will most likely come from a Travel, Leisure, or Hotel type background where the pricing of the products and services fluctuate on an ongoing basis and large quantities of data have to be analysed and assessed before making the relevant decisions. Knowledge of any languages will be advantageous in servicing sites around the world but this is neither essential nor restrictive to the job.
Duties will include:
* Creating and maintain a qualified and effective team of Revenue Managers
* Ensuring that sales and pricing strategies are based on sound commercial judgement through effective analysis and reporting
* Ensuring professional and efficient utilisation of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures
* Ensuring effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks
* Ensuring that relevant hotel and above-hotel commercial team members are actively engaged in all revenue decisions by maintaining regular communication to effectively implement optimal strategies and controls
* Integrate with other functions to ensure we exceed our customer’s, owner’s and shareholder expectations
* Ensuring high quality of revenue management processes and communications is applied consistently
This is a rare opportunity to assist in the development and growth of a well-established revenue management function that will be at the forefront of anything else seen in the industry. If you enjoy Revenue, Pricing, Yield in a fast-paced environment then this is the perfect job in the perfect company.
For more information about this role or any other Senior Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in North London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Helping you build the career you deserve
43 total views, 4 today