Permanent Senior Data Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Data Analyst
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is a well-known brand looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their team.
This job would suit an experienced Data Analyst who will be responsible for maximising revenue and profits for multiple sites through the strategic coordination, creation and regular production of reports, processes and procedures.
This company is a market leader with sites around the world. The company has seen dramatic growth and is renowned for staff training and development.
The successful individual will need to have a minimum of 3 years in data analytics as well as experience managing a team. Great communication and excel skills are also essential.
Duties will include:
* Support the Senior Manager to create, maintain and manage a qualified and effective team of Analysts within both the commercial and technical analyst teams, and support their development and career progression, including direct line management responsibility
* Ensure professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures
* Ensure consistent processes & procedures for all sites being managed by covering all Analysts’ production tasks as and when necessary
* Drive the innovation of the Analyst department by engaging in project work and responsibilities that actively enhance the performance and scope of the Analyst Team’s capabilities
* Support the successful completion of all objectives linked to the Analysts and the businesses strategic frameworks
* Ensure the correct and timely distribution of financial reports to the Senior Management
* Support the creation of Daily Detail reports from and standard operating procedures
* Drive continuous and appropriate focus on research and development in line with strategic objectives and vision
* Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
* Manage the pre-boarding preparation for new hotels entering the business
* Manage and deliver key priorities agreed to the delivery dates and liaise with key stakeholders accordingly
For more information about this role or any other Senior Data Analyst jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
90 total views, 1 today