Permanent Senior Data Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Data Engineer
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire our niche data solutions client is looking for a data analyst to join the business as a Senior Data Engineer on a permanent basis working remotely.
This job would suit a creative, focussed individual experienced in and mad about data and analytics. For this role you will need at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, 2-3 of which have been leading a project and team.
Proven experience and/or certification in two or more of the following technologies is required: Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS and T-SQL, Azure Data Factory or other ETL/ELT toolset, Azure Synapse Analytics, Snowflake, Spark/Databricks
The company are a growing data solutions business that was established 20 years ago before many had understood the real benefits of data analysis. They provide a high-value service to their loyal client base who work with them because they deeply understand their niche market and can offer high-quality solutions to support decision making processes. This position needs to understand the solution in place with the client, the issue they are experiencing and then using the data to find the appropriate solution.
The successful individual will have proven skills in data modelling and engineering techniques with excellent communication skills. They will have an analytical mind and a drive to continually improve their knowledge and become a data engineering expert!
* Design and build data lake and warehouse solutions for the growing customer base both on premise and using cloud technologies
* Lead data projects, managing relationships with customers and colleagues while bringing your ideas and experience of problem solving to every challenge.
* Analysing raw data
* Developing and maintaining datasets
* Improving data quality and efficiency
* Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
* Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
* Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members
* Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
This is a great role for an ambitious Senior Data Engineer seeing their future in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Senior Data Engineer jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability
271 total views, 2 today