Permanent Senior Recruitment Consultant – Data Analytics
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Data Analytics
Due to our fast and significant success since inception, we are looking for an experienced Data Analytics Recruiter to join our established team based in Hemel Hempstead.
MRK Associates is a business that has doubled in size from 2016 to 2019 and continues to follow an exciting and ambitious business plan currently in place to 2022/23. We have a different structure to the current agencies in the market and we have a focused and unique approach to what we do which allows our consultants to excel in the areas in which they are most successful. Our ethos is one of quality of service whilst taking a long term view with the relationships we build with our clients.
We are looking for an ambitious recruiter wanting to take a step forward in their career owning a new division in the business and building a significant team over the next few years focusing on data analytics, business intelligence, AI etc. both in the UK and internationally. This is a structured growth plan but requires someone with desire, ambition, talent and commercial understanding.
MRK Associates was set up in 2011 and has 2 specialist businesses: 1) Accountancy and Finance and 2) Revenue Management. Each area acts as its own specialist business with consultants focusing solely on their niche market in order to ensure they become knowledgeable in their sector and respected by their clients with the advice and value they add.
Our relationships and service levels are strong and the data analytics team will build on existing relationships already in place through our current divisions. This plan has evolved through the requests from our clients where they want us to help in this niche recruitment area.
Duties will include:
* Working with existing client base both locally and across the UK to fill data analysis and similar vacancies
* Working with the Managing Director to develop and follow the growth plan of building the team including international growth on the back of the revenue management division
* Working with the Resourcing team to target specific candidates for live vacancies
* Working with Marketing to raise the profile of this market and our position within it
* Organising events with both candidates and clients to develop our market expert strategy
* Developing a data analytics salary guide and other added value products for clients
* Targeted business development to employers working from our previous successes and relationships
* Network building through numerous different avenues to raise your own and MRK’s profile in the market.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and bright individual to join a forward thinking specialist recruitment business that is on a fast upward growth curve.
In return, you can earn:
* A competitive basic salary
* On target earnings higher than most people you know and unlimited.
* Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives
* Gym membership/subsidy
* Huge career development as the business continues to grow and new desks/ markets develop
* Investment in you as an individual through regular training
* 23 days holiday increasing with time and promotion to 28 days
For more information about this role or an informal chat about the opportunity and future plans, please contact Roland Seddon (MD) in confidence.
145 total views, 1 today