Permanent Senior Revenue Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Revenue Analyst
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is a global leader in their industry and are looking for a Senior Revenue Analyst to join their team.
This role would suit an individual who has previous experience in Revenue Management and has strong analytical skills with a willingness to drive and implement change.
This company is a growing, international and widely recognised brand with locations right across Europe.
The successful individual will be a strong communicator and able to present up to director level. The candidate will have effective technical skills and able to meet customer demand and maximise revenue, ensuring product demand is forecasted accurately.
Duties will include:
* Produce a rolling weekly/monthly/quarterly forecast for demand by product group, and regional cluster which will drive distribution and procurement.
* Monitor demand against forecast and highlight yielding opportunities and supply challenges, to achieve utilisation targets by product group and minimise the levels of upgrades/downgrades.
* Regular reviews of utilization performance vs targets by product group
* Analysis of consumer trends by product type, channel, and sector.
* Monitor forecasting accuracy and identify areas for improvement.
* Quantitatively assess the impact of Pricing, Marketing, Competitor activity and external factors on demand and accurately reflect these in the forecasting
* Actively support the capacity management process.
* Effective stakeholder management across the business in particular Operations and Fleet.
* Prepare monthly director level performance update and future SIPP forecast update.
For more information about this role or any other Senior Revenue Analyst jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
146 total views, 1 today